We have recently changed address to:
2b Lyndhurst Grove, Chaddesden, DE21 6RX
CALL: 01332 408197
Monday: 9:00am – 12:30pm, 3:00pm – 8:00pm
Tuesday: 3:00pm – 8:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 12:30pm, 3:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday: 3:00pm – 8:00pm; (Thursday, Saturday and Sunday CLOSED)
Check on Our Blog:
- “Grow Up!” said Ewa. But I’m 91 years old! – Elderly Patient’s StoryI was persuaded to see Ewa by my daughter. She and I live together now and have done for about 8 years. We moved in together when my husband of 60 years became ill and needed extra support. Well actually, I did too but I don’t like to admit it! His needs were more personal and … Read more
- 2023 Local Fairs Fest and EventsThis year we will be at 3 main local festivals.
- 5 simple ways to reduce headaches and migrainesThese tips are great ways to prevent headaches and migraines, but what can you do when disaster strikes? What can you do to ease the pain and recover faster?
- 7 Top Inflammatory FoodsChronic, low-grade inflammation is the culprit behind nearly every known disease. Did you know your diet is the number one factor that determines your inflammation levels — for better or worse? Hopefully, you’re not waiting in a fast food line reading this because it’s about to get real here. The great news is if you’re … Read more
- A journey to straight spine and good posture – patient’s storyWhen Rob (50 years old patient) came to our clinic he had several issues and tension in spine. See his journey and amazing transformation in less than a year.