We support our local community through 3 ways:
- Community/Corporate Health Talks
- Local Fairs/Fests/Events
A big thank you from us to our NHS patients who helped us raise £500 towards the Treetops hospice. They do some amazing work in our community. If you would like to find out more about Treetops you can visit their website click here.
ChiroFamily Practice organizes free community/corporate Health Talks regarding following topics:
If you are interested, just contact us by e-mail and we will give you a call.
Local Fairs/Fests and Events
Summer 2019 – ChiroFamily Practice attended OakFest in Derby.
Newsletters Archive 2020
- How to put a Spring in your step? Newsletter February - March 2020
- Vitamin C as great supplement. Newsletter May - June 2020
- Meditation Myth or Magic? Newsletter July-August
- Insomnia, migraines, stress – how to deal with it? Newsletter September - October 2020
- The season to be grateful. Newsletter December 2020
Do you enjoy reading our Newsletters? Subscribe to our list for more updates.
We won’t spam!