This is a lovely, moist loaf, which really doesn’t need to be buttered. It freezes extremely well. Any bananas left in the fruit bowl are ideal for this cake – the riper they are, the better.
The ingredients for this scrumptious, hearty bread begin with three overripe bananas.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup of no gluten all-purpose flour (blend potato starch, corn, rice)
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 2/3 eggs
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1 tbs of cocoa powder
- 100 g unsalted melted butter
- 1 tbs baking powder
- salt for taste
- vanilla extract 1tbs
- walnuts 2 full fist
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl
- Smash 2 banana with a fork, add eggs, add melted butter, vanilla extract, mix not long jut to connect ingredients and smooth eggs.
- Add dry ingredients and stir with a spatula
- Decorate with 1 banana cut into 4
- Put in the tin pan
- Put in the oven at 180 degrees for around 50 minutes